1927 Parkridge Ave, Brentwood
PRICED TO SELL!!! Fabulous Parkridge Street in Brentwood offers a quiet, low traffic setting that is hard to find! You will fall in love with the charming curb appeal and be surprised by the phenomenal space this home offers! Your jaw will drop at the sight of the XL family room with fireplace that walks out onto private deck and yard; perfect for entertaining! Living room boasts hardwood floors, fireplace, and bright windows! Dining room off kitchen and updated half bath completes the first floor! Second floor offers three nicely sized bedrooms, full bath and hardwood floors. Newer windows throughout and incredible flow...you can move right! Brentwood Schools and stones throw from Tilles Park! Best value on the market!
- MLS® #17032619
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,255
- Year Built1940
- Basement TypeFull, Storage/Locker, Walk-Out
- ParkingAdditional Parking, Off Street
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot, Partial Fencing
- ConstructionBrick/Stone Msn Pred
- Date ListedApril 26th, 2017
- Days on Market150
- Address1927 Parkridge Ave
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63144
- InteriorSome Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Some Carpeting
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven-Gas, Range Hood
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Storage/Locker, Walk-Out
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas, Woodburning Fireplce
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMcgrath Elem.
- MiddleBrentwood Middle
- HighBrentwood High
- Listing OfficeLaura Mccarthy- Clayton
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.