2283 Talon Ct, St Albans
Featured in St. Louis Homes & Life Styles Magazine, this custom English Country Manor home was Dick Busch designed w/family & comfortable entertaining in mind. The goal was to create a home w/defining exceptional spaces that take advantage of the best river & sunset views in St. Albans. The goal was exceeded. Home was host to many events including a large family wedding. Terraces, patios, covered balconies, gardens, covered porch w/fireplace, built-in BBQ & the Missouri River in backyard create a private oasis. The home offers an open floor plan w/spaces that flow & rooms that are functional all the time. Chef's kitchen boasts 2 large islands perfect for cooking & entertaining. Great room has expansive ceiling w/beams & floor to ceiling 2 story stone fireplace. Private office off master bedroom has fireplace & private balcony w/yet another vantage point for river view. 2 bedrooms on main floor, large private guest bedroom suite w/breakfast bar, porte-cochere, auto court, wine cellar.
- MLS® #18045308
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,915
- Year Built2006
- Basement TypeFull, Bathroom in LL, 9 ft + pour, Partially Finished, Rec/Family Area, Sleeping Area, Walk-Out
- AmenitiesUnderground Util, Private Inground Pool, Security Lighting
- FeaturesCovered Porch, High Spd Connection, In-Ground Sprklr Sys, Patio
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached Garage, Detached, Circle Drive, Garage Door Opener, Oversize, Rear/Side Entry, Workshp/Storage Area
- # of Garages4
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Community Pool & Private PoolYes
- Lot DescriptionFencing, Level Lot, Streetlights, Backs to Open Grnd, Backs to Trees/Woods, Cul-De-Sac, River, Water View
- WindowsFrench Door(s), Lever Style Door Handles
- ConstructionBrick/Stone Msn Pred, Other
- Date ListedJune 16th, 2018
- Days on Market176
- HOA Fees2164
- HOA Fees Freq.Yearly
- Address2283 Talon Ct
- AreaWashington School
- SubdivisionSt Albans The Bluffs
- CitySt Albans
- Zip Code63073
- InteriorSome Wood Floors, Built-In Bookcases, Cathedral Ceilings, Open Floor Plan, 10 foot ceilings, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closets, Wetbar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, BBQ Grill, Double Oven, Front Controls on Range/Cooktop, Stainless Steel Appliances, Water Softener
- HeatingForced Air, Zoned
- CoolingCentral-Electric, Ceiling Fan, Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Bathroom in LL, 9 ft + pour, Partially Finished, Rec/Family Area, Sleeping Area, Walk-Out
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas, Full Masonry, Gas Starter Fireplc.
- Stories1.5 Story
- ElementaryLabadie Elem.
- MiddleWashington Middle
- HighWashington High
- Listing OfficeJanet McAfee Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.